We use different types of cookies on our website. Cookies are small files that are placed on your computer, tablet or mobile phone through our site. With these cookies we collect information in order to constantly optimize our website. In this way we try to realize a customer-friendly online shopping experience.
By accepting our cookies you ensure:
- Visiting Rossberck.com is optimized
- You don’t have to fill in the same information every time you visit Rossberck.com
- Elements of our webshop work, such as the shopping cart
- We can measure how people use our website. This is very useful information for us, because we can optimize the website in this way.
- We can recognize whether you are using Rossberck.com via the desktop / laptop, tablet or mobile. In this way we can continue to optimize the programming codes for all devices
Which cookies do we use?
These cookies ensure that the website works optimally. These cookies relate to actions that you perform on the website, such as putting a product in the shopping cart. Think about:
- Giving the correct notifications. When you, as a visitor / customer, forget to enter something, our website will automatically notify you
- The ability to remember login details
- The ability to respond to messages from Rossberck
- Detecting problems within our website
These cookies ensure that we can collect relevant information about the use of our website. By collecting and reporting this information, we can continue to improve our website for the benefit of our customers. We use Google Analytics. With this we store data such as:
- An IP address. This is also made anonymous
- Which web browser you use
- Via which device you visit the website
- How long you have visited our website
- Which pages you have viewed during your visit
- How you came to the website (e.g. via Facebook, Google)
This information helps us to keep our site as safe and as good as possible.
Marketing cookies, also known as tracking cookies, are cookies that are placed on our website by third parties or that we have placed on third party websites. These cookies map surfing behavior across different domains. With these marketing cookies we also keep track of, for example, how our advertisements are performing. We do this to make and keep any recommendations, promotions and advertisements as relevant as possible for you.
For the cookies that third parties place on our website, we would like to refer you to the statements of these parties.
By clicking on “Yes, I agree” during our cookie notification, you consent to us placing these cookies.
- Click on the 3 dots at the top right of your screen. Click on history -> history -> clear browser data
- In the menu Delete browser data you have the option to delete your cookies from the first use or only cookies from the last hour
- Click on clear browser data
- Click on the 3 lines at the top right of your screen
- Click on Options -> Privacy -> Delete individual cookies
- Click on “Delete All”
- Open Safari
- Go to Safari -> Preferences -> Privacy -> Delete saved cookies and data -> Administration -> Website data -> Delete everything
- Click on the 3 dots at the top right of your screen
- Click on Settings
- Under “Delete browser data”, click the option: “Choose what you want to delete” and select the cookies you want to delete
- Press the delete button
- Click on the gear at the top right of your screen
- Select Internet Options -> General Tab
- Under “Browsing History”, click “Delete”